Monday, October 01, 2007

How do you like this??


Globalization causes a lot of bad things. This I know. But this ^^^^ this is awesome. I never thought the day would come when I couldn't have to calculate US exchange. Those poor poor bastards.

Anyways I'm back in shitty London. I miss Van. Just a little though. Today its raining and I couldn't imagine having to deal with 4 months of that shit. No way. No how.

I am soo over school already - I am trying to keep on top of everything but I just can't. I just want to drink and sleep and fuck and get high and not read and not to go to class and not WORK - oh not to work...

I haven't anything else to say. I have to save it all for my journals *barf*. Stupid writing - whatever. Its werid because I am so used to being able to talk about whatever I want on here and now I have to censor it and make it sound pretty. Kinda. I wrote a journal this morning that was a complete rant. I don't care though, that was my mood at the time and thats what he is going to get. I figure what I will do is just bang them out whenever I can and then befor eI hand them in I will write I donno 5 or 6 really good ones. *rolls eyes* STOP EVALUATING ME!

No comments: