Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WTF??!?!?!!?


Who is this guy?! I know I haven't posted in weeks and that I could have used this as a venue to talk a bout crappy movies (yes, I'm talking about you Michael Clayton and The Kingdom) but no. I am posting about this "straight" boy whom I am in love with that just poked me on facebook.

The facebook poke is very big deal because most people, I know at least, don't use 'poke' to get peoples attention. The only time I have ever sen it used it by random people who have somehow found you, and want to talk to you. As in they fancy you. Which is ridiculous because even if they could see my profile (which they can't) how can you judge someone for from a web profile. Come on.

But he poked me! ME!! We have had, what I thought, was this weird flirting thing going on. Then I talked to one of his long time friends who said "Gxxxxx is not gay. He's a lady's man, he loves it." While my rational side says, 'Ok, Will move along, he's cute get over it.' my emotional side says, 'No Dream Boy! Don't go! I love you!!'

And now this. WTF Gxxxxx?! Is this funny to you, because this isn't funny. I refuse to speculate anything because speculation only gets my hopes up, which will only be dashed when I say or do something stupid around him.

Oh Gxxxxx, please don't break my heart. I just don't know if I could take it.

No comments: