Wednesday, November 15, 2006

my body hurts

My body hurts. It hurts a lot, and I'm not exactly sure why. I have not been sleeping enough, I have been eating shittily, and working out/not working out.

I'm in my Graphic Design class right now and I really don't want to be here. But I couldn't phathom staying home because I have so much work to do. I have a 3000 word essay due tomorrow I haven't started. Well I've started, but just barely. But I do figure that I have - what, 6 hours - more than enough time to get it done. And its on Madonna and postmodernity, two of favorite things ever. So I'm not to worried.

I'm more worried about not feeling well. If tomorrow is worse than today, I'm fuct. So I'm going to go to bed, partially early tonight. Weeds @ 10, session, in bed by midnight. Which still only give me 6.5 hours of sleep. All I want to do is sleep. Its not mono ... I think. I would even be more inclines to say its mild depression.

The longer I sit here through the worse I feel. Like my teeth hurt.

And I thought that if I let all my horny out in my blog I'd feel better. But this class is a follow along type workshop. - hold on -

Yeah I don't think this is gonna work. For the record it would have been a fantasy about the trades guys at funshawe. They're burly and gruff. And if they were all into it, it would be fun. An orgy I mean. In the metal shop, or automotive garage. Aaah hot

No comments: