Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Why is Nathan such a stud?

So there is this guy that goes to my school and he is gay and he is a stud. His name is Nathan and hes really pretty, but not too pretty, and hes tall but not too tall, and hasa good build but not a tank. He is a dreamboat.
But this kid is like the most ellusive person ever. You only ever catch glimeses of him on campus, in and out of the library. I only ever saw him at the gay bar... what twice last year, none this year. He's got a private profile on facebook, and no one I know knows him.
What about this boys with the nice smile is so appealing. Maybe hes prefect in his silent splendor. Maybe its because hes hot and not stuck up about it. Maybe its the fact that he doesn't know I exsist. All the other fags know who I am. They give me dirty looks to prove it. This kid though doesn't even know I exist and we've danced together before.
Oh Nathan how I love thee... from afar and completely superficially.

No comments: