Monday, May 21, 2007

ok, so I have a type...

The guy on the left, his is name Matt Czuchry. He was the love interest of Roriee Gilmore, on the Gilmore Girls for the past few seasons.

I Google (image)'d him and found this one.



Now I liked Matt because: hes blonde, I like his squinty eyes, and of course his straight teeth.

But then I saw the guy on the right. Who is that?! Like he is at least 8 - 10x hotter.

But I thought I had a thing for blondes?

Angles. Beauty is a game of genes and angles. the brow, the cheek bones, the jaw. Mr. Right has ever so slightly tighter angles. Or is that just me?

Anyways if anyone knows who the guy on the right is holler at me, just for curiosity's sake.

Link to: TV makes you stupid
(Its a blog by someone who is obsessed with TV - its postmodern)

No comments: