Friday, May 11, 2007

update

Just gonna throw this out there - if there are people who check this - I appologize for slagging off the past few weeks. I haven't been doing anything really, just kinda getting into the grove of summer.

I am kind of glad that I haven't been on here regularly, playing out the mirco drama of my life. Suffice to say, I don't trust bisexuals, I hate my job and I love carbs.

Yeah that pledge thing - ppffbb. Now I am trying to keep up on getting in shape. I started taking whey protein FINALLY. That was a stupid story. Bought it at a silent auction I was working at. But I have it, I'm taking it. I love it.

What else - I want to bitch about - I don't even know how to phrase it. Long and Short: Crush on a guy at work. He calls me a fag. I confront him. We're friends. He comes out to me - as bi(curious?). He won't talk to me outside work. He pukes on me. He talks out of his ass. But you know what? Fuck him. Hard :s lol!!

Right oh, Cherio.

No comments: