Sunday, July 22, 2007

Passion

So, there is this commercial on TV and I am going to try and embed it in this post so that you can see it. This commerical is pure marketing geneius. Its patriotic, it builds heros out of everyday guys and most importantly the product takes a huge backseat to the passion that is hockey.



Watching it makes me want to learn how to skate. again. It doesn't help that the boys are hott. *drools* I have decided that I won't settle for anything less than a 6'+ hockey/rugby player. Reach for the stars Will.



P.S. I talked about Qwerty (Queerity) in my last post. then I was blog surfing and found out that I totally stole it from a blog called Queerty. Ok I may not have stole it because I actually got it from Engadget. You know qwerty - like keyboards.

No comments: