Saturday, July 07, 2007

I just don't know...

Where do I begin?

Note to self: no more free drugs. They're free - but its not worth it.
The story that is connected to that isn't all that horrible. I had a good time, sorta, but just a general rule, its never a good scene.

Next: I am not going to Calgary anymore *thumbs WAY down*
My credit card debt won't support it, and I wasn't looking forward to taking the 17 hour bus ride, so I'm not going. Maybe next year I will try and organize a group of people and go and get fuct up.

I lost my friggin' debt card. BALLS! But I finally got my money back from the bank and can start to pay back some of my debt.

The song that would best encapsulate today would be Monica's first single from back in .. (googling...[wikipedia actually]) 1995 (wow) ''Don't take it personal (Just one of dem days)''.
I wish Napster was still around so I download it. I'll google it anyways.

No comments: