Thursday, January 03, 2008

quick post

01.03.08
Today was/is day two of the pledge. I had a really bad day yesterday. Sorta. I went to the gym and did my groceries and made dinner. All things I was proud of. And then I a second helping of spaghetti, a wonder bar and like 4 beers. DAMNIT!!!

This shit is going to be hard!!! I totally forgot about the beer and the carbs until was well into my first one, and then my boring roommate didnt want go to the bar which resulted in us sitting our ass on the couch watching Shooter. Good movie by the way. Hunky Marky Mark? Come on.

I was only supposed to be on here for as long as Piece of me was on. But I'm going to play it again. Fucking love it.

What else. I feel like I am over smoking but I am working tonight and its always bad at work. I am determined not tbuy cigarettes, but I smoked heavily in grade ten with the support of friends. So I guess I will hope that no one has smokes. I think I should be ok. On the 1st, I spilt a smoke with the girl in the kitchen and I got a head rush like I was 12. Not cool. So if that keeps happening I should be good.

I will get into a good blog post this weekend, I just felt i needed to document 2 days@ the gym. *rolls eyes* Shut Up!

No comments: