Wednesday, February 14, 2007

bad mood

I was up until 3 a.m. making flash project, that nearly killed me. I'm lying, it wasn't that bad, but it took like 3 hours.

I came to the class, which is on the far end of town, in shitty weather, expecting to hand it in and leave. I checked with the prof though, just before I left.

"Are you lecturing today or is it just the assignment?"
"No, no. I'm lecturing."

Fucking crushed. I had planned to go the bank, and get chinese for dinner and bask in the feeling of feeling ahead of the game. As I sit here, dying, I'm watching people putting their finishing touches on their projects. And they look fucking fantastic. I feel like a douche.

I have never beena very artistic person, and I do believe that design requires a certain amount of ... fuck I can't even think of the word. I just want to go to bed and sleep for a year. I'm so tired.

But I've got shit to do when I get home. I've got a presentation tomorrow. And then I have to start of the stuff for next week.

9 days till Cuba

No comments: