Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Smarter than I think

So I booked my flight. Thats right I'm going to Vancouver. I have to go. I hate my life.

I don't hate my life, but today was a really long day of work, and its not the work, its just the... everything. I was working to 'reception tent' at the convocations for the university. Today was the kin students. Oh my god. Why was I left out of that gene pool and how do I get in?

These boys are awesome, just specimens. It sucked because of of them were gym crushes that I've had, and to know that they won't be sweating next to me in September is depressing.

Besides that though, just the whole thing of people moving forward while I (literally) stay in the same place. Thats why I'm going to Vancouver. And however scared I am everytime I think about it, I am equally happy that I'm going. This trip is exactly what I needed. I'm glad I made the decision. I'm smarter than I think.

Another depressing thing about today were the number of GOREOUS asses leaving Western today. Kin boys in gym shorts - hot. Kin boys in their Sunday best -HAWT. I do not have an ass, which is probably why I envy and lust boys that do. But I saw taut seems. Just BAM. Here is nice one I recently picked up.


Oh - and I LOVE the new RIHANNA!! I had only hard a bit of the song and seen glimpses of her new stuff, but I heard the whole song on the weekend and just checked out the video. Fucking 10. http://www.defjam.com/site/artist_av.php?artist_id=586



No comments: