Thursday, June 28, 2007

an update

So, an update for everyone who gives a whoot. I got a job. Flippin burgers at Vera's right by the beach. pays like $9/hr, but I can get as many hours as I want. Right now they are giving me like 35/40, I'm sure I could push it if I wanted. I am still debating weather or not to try the bars. The place that I found is right in the 'club district' so...

I am going to start moving my stuff to my new place as soon as I finish this post. Cameron the guy I'll be moving in with says there a whole bunch of wireless signals I can steal. I hope my laptop can pick them up. I am pretty sure that I am going to the Calgary Stampede.

I am pretty psyched for it, but I REALLY am not looking forward to the 16 hours bus ride. Its fucking brutal. The scenery is gorgeous, but the ride is *shakes head*. But for cowboys... I'll do it. Oh and the Hip.

No comments: