Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cuba! Si!

I got my passport today!! Yesterday we booked the trip. I'm going to motherfucking CUBA!

Its weird, things seems to be going strangely well. I got this shit looked after, I'm going to Toronto on Saturday for Lauren's birthday, which I can definately afford. Or at least will be after work Thurs and Friday.

I guess the only thing I have left to do is get on top of my school work. :S I hate reading, and it seems that is all the work I have to do. And I hate reading! But I need to get on it. I have a midterm on Monday, which I have to read 3 chapters for. Not too bad. But then I have to get started on reading for another midterm, and and essay. And I also have to work on a presentation. But I should be ok. At least I know what I need to be doing. Bah I hate being evaluated.

Had some great sex the other night. It was with short Rob. I wish I knew to work links and tags so if you wanted you could go back and read about my short guys debate. Anyways the sex was amazing, but I need to start having sex with people I'm hot for. I felt bad that he didn't get off, but like, if I wanted to get off, I'd make it known that thats what needed to happen. He didn't seem to interest. When I fool around with Cameron though, its my goal to get him off, because I'm hot for him. Sex is weird. But awesome all the same.

Oh heres a link for today. My friend Eric (I'm sure I talked about him before - my sexy classmate) are making a video to enter into the Edge's youtube challenage. It took me a couple weeks to come up with the concept, but we have one, I'm writing the script and looking for an actress. We have until Feb 16th (I think) to get it in. I'll post it here obviously when its done.

No comments: