Friday, January 26, 2007

Is it me or PCs?

I have, for the most part, been a PC advocate my whole life. I hated people who had macs because they always think they're better than everybody. And for a long time their user interface just didn't seem as ... good.

It seems though times have changed. I am so fucking sick of my laptop. I'msick of the laptop I work on at work. I hate my buddy'scomputer with all the pop-ups.I'm sick of accidently deleteing my posts with one keystroke.

I want a mac. I was looking on ebay for one a while back. But then I realized that the company is doing so much with the intel core duo, that Imight as well hold off until I can afford it.

While might take me while with my spending habits. Bought this digi cam on ebay on wednesday. It s a dv camcorder too, and for $175, I'd say its a pretty good deal. I'm gonna get off now before I lose this one - or get caught. http://www.digilifeglobal.com/ddv-m1.htm

No comments: