Wednesday, January 10, 2007

RANT!

Fuck balls! Why is my life so hard? What did I do to cause myself so much hardship? WHY?!

Fucking just spent ten minutes looking for a class that when I found by pure flooke the lights were off. What an idoit. This is the second prof that is an idoit so far. And theres no msn on this computer. More fuck balls.

I got the ac adapter for my laptop today. And it didn't fit. Why did I need an ac adapter? Well because my mother threw mine in the garbage. Do you see what I'm talking about?! Fuck - like really. All I want to do is sleep in my bed with a boy, forever. But I have to get up early tomorrow morning so I none of that. And I have o boy with which to sleep so my king size duvet will have to do.

> one hour later<

The rage has settled slightly. I have come across an ebay site, which has the adapter i need for sure. The only problem is that they have a fucking plethora of options and I am not wasting anymore money. Since my crazy ass mother scratched the model number off my computer, I am going to email the company and get their advice.

Just went to get a drink and remembered the best part of my day. Totally saw one of my crushes in the shower today. Its some kid that I noticed at the gym. He's got this look about him that just says 'hold me'. I caught his name on the back of a jersey one day and facebook stocked him. I see him every now and then. I couldn't believe it when he walked and dropped his towel today. Of course I had other shit to do otherwise I would have stayed and watched him wash. Didn't strike me as a shower at school kind of guy.

And I need to get on this fucking diet asap. I want to start taking protein, but from what I understand, results are best when you eat properly on it. And I am not eating properly. Had pizza last night which makes it at least a week of eating fast or frozen food as my main meal. I finally went grocery shopping today, and had leftover pizza for dinner. This was of course after I opened my fedex to find that I am still without a computer. Fucking balls.

I'm gonna warp this up because I can't listen to this crappy teacher and dwell on the hardships of my life. So salut, until I'm back online.

No comments: